Do you feel like you have no one to talk to? No one who will understand? No one who knows the depths of your pain? No one who cares to hear what you have to say?
“For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes …” Jeremiah 29:11-14
God is ATTENTIVE!
The word attentive is defined as: paying close attention to something. Or in our case – Paying close attention to some one!
- What mannerism do you use when you are paying close attention to someone?
- Do you sit on the edge of your seat? Do you lean in closer to make it easier to hear?
- Do you maintain eye contact?
- Are you so focused you don’t notice any distractions?
- Are you hanging on every word?
God Does!!! He says Call, Come and Pray, I will listen. He not only listens but He is attentive to what you are saying.
Have you been silent lately? Do you feel He’s been silent?
Tell Him!! He wants to hear from you and better yet He wants to restore you. Trust in HIS promises! Keep kneeling at His feet, and He’ll meet you there.
Categories: ABC of who He is!